Aren’t these “pencils” cute? And they’re pretty easy to make, let me show you. First you need the following supplies.
- Pretzel Rods
- Pink Candy Melts
- Yellow Paper
- Silver Sharpie
- Scotch Tape
1) Break Pretzel Rods in half, and cut down the Bugles.
2) Melt Candy Melts in microwave 30 seconds at a time until smooth
3) Dip both ends of the Pretzel Rod in the candy, add Bugle pieces to one end and place on wax or parchment paper.
4) Measure and cut yellow paper. Mine were about 3.25″ x 2.5″
5) Color the short end with silver sharpie
6) Wrap paper around the Pretzel Rods and secure with tape.